A spacious 1st floor unit which features
- 4 bedrooms
- queen master bedroom
- queen second bedroom
- 2 twin beds in the third bedroom along with a memory foam fold-a-way bed
- twin over full bunk plus trundle bed as well as a twin size sofa bed in the 4th bedroom
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- main bathroom has a tub/shower combo, plus a door between the shower/toilet and sink area
- master bathroom has a huge spa-like shower
- 3rd bathroom is unique - located on the ground floor under the house - with a full shower, toilet and sink. Perfect to run off the beach, use the facilities and run back to the beach - and avoid going up the stairs before showering.
- Full laundry room with full size washer/dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker, Keurig, toaster, microwave, blender and crock pot, Instant Pot).
- The house is well stocked with movies, for both kids and adults
- Comcast, Netflix instant streaming
- 5 TV's (55” flat screen in living room, 43” in all bedrooms, 1 BLU-RAY/DVD player in living room, 2 DVD players (1 in each twin bedroom)
- Comcast Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, plenty of books and magazines
- 2 decks-with fabulous ocean views on the front deck. What a great place to enjoy an ocean front meal or a drink in the afternoon! The rear deck faces west - and is roomy enough for a lounge chair to sun bath in privacy.
- 6 bikes
- 8 beach chairs plus a beach cart to help you get your belongings across the street to the beach!
- Experience all the conveniences of home just across the street from the Ocean City shore.
The only thing you need to supply is sheets/towels & fun!
We do all of our own maintenance during the off season and the cleaning for each new tenant. We pride ourselves on a very clean and well-kept home. Just one more way to insure that you can enjoy a trouble-free vacation.
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
8 miles of Ocean City NJ beaches just steps from one of the best rentals in Ocean City, NJ. Ocean City NJ has guarded beach at 55th Street. You can enjoy the South end of Ocean City NJ, the peacefulness, quieter streets, Corson's Inlet State Park. Bicycle Rentals at 55th and West, (just a few steps away) and a great playground for the kids at 52nd and Haven, and swings at 57th Street Beach. A few blocks from the street hockey rink at 52nd and Haven, along with a playground, basketball court. A great playground for the kids hidden in the South End. Lots of walking distance places for breakfast, lunch and dinner: Mallon's Donuts and Cinnamon Buns, Sack-o-Subs, Sack-o-Pizza & Pasta, Boyar's Deli/Grill/Grocery, a la Mode Ice Cream, Michael's Seafood/Grill, Captain Bob's Diner. And fishing & beach supplies at the Tackle Shop at 55th and Asbury. All these wonderful amenities just a few steps away!
The wonderful Ocean City guarded beach at 58th Street is just a steps away. You can enjoy the Southend of Ocean City, the peacefulness, quieter streets, Corson's Inlet State Park, but also enjoy such amenities as Mallon's Donuts & Cinnamon Buns, Sack-o-Subs/Sack-o-Pizza & Pasta, Boyar's Deli/Grill/Grocery, A La Mode Ice Cream, Mike’s Seafood of Ocean City, Captain Bob’s Diner, Sea Gull Tackle next to A La Mode, and Bicycle Rentals at 55th & West, all on 55th Street (just a few steps away). There is also a great playground for the kids at 52nd and Haven--just a few minutes walk or swings at 57th Street Beach!
Just a short ride to the 2 miles of Boardwalk (starts at 23rd Street) for rides and entertainment. Everything from bumper cars to roller coasters & log flumes & water parks, miniature golf, shopping, eateries, Kohrs Bros. ice cream, homemade fudge, salt water taffy, etc. The Downtown (north end) of Asbury Avenue offers quaint shops, art galleries, eateries, etc. There is also a trolley that runs every 15 minutes from 5pm to midnight July & August from the Southend (stops right in front of the house) to the Boardwalk! No need to find parking!!
Need more night life?? Why not take in a show or drop a few quarters in the slot machines in the Casinos in Atlantic City.. While you're there you might want to visit the COACH outlet, as well as a number of different outlet stores. It's just a short drive!
So send us an email, we'd be happy to help you set up your vacation!
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
No smoking on decks or in home.
Families with Children Welcome
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund unless we are able to re-rent home for same rental rate